What next?

Discussion in 'Writing' started by Jack Brewhouse, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Jack Brewhouse

Jack Brewhouse Well-Known Member

Hawk-Eye is beta testing very (oddly) well. I was chatting with my partner in crime, reeling off other ideas, half finished projects and seriously chatting about what might be fun to do next. He want more Hawk-Eye and I'd write more of it in a heartbeat. I've started concocting stories and hopefully, maybe, will be able to finish a whole new one before Christmas as well as get these ones up online. Waiting for Tom now with baited breath, hoping he doesn't hate it.

2. TomTB

TomTB Administrator Staff Member

Sorry!!! Will start soon and let you know! I'm not reading much at all at the moment

3. TomTB

I'm going to start reading it on my commute on Monday!

4. Jack Brewhouse

I hope you like it. I hope it grabs you and won't let go! I'm actually working on the sequel next, I had a fun time writing it, totally fell in love with the bike and my editor wants more too. Well, why not?

5. TomTB

Sorry I'm just not getting round to this. All my reading is either on Kindle or audiobook so finding time to read the word documents is proving tricky. Was planning to read on the train, but recently started driving to work ... I just need a few hours without the Mrs/daughter so I can get stuck in (assuming I'm left with no chores)

6. Jack Brewhouse

I have a son (6 months yesterday) but otherwise I totally understand and share the sentiment. Time is just all demand and no supply!

7. Jack Brewhouse

Well, the whole concept of Hawk-Eye has changed. I'm in discussions today with my web-guy, we're going to build a dedicated HE site. The book will go on Amazon around Christmas at the $.99 mark. That means I can freely list it elsewhere. The introduction to the book on Amazon will include a link to the site where it will be available as a free download forever in various key formats, Epub, Mobi, PDF. The website will look like a proposal for the real HE system (will make sense in the book) and to unlock key secrets you'll have to find passkeys by solving logic puzzles.
    The sequel is halfway done with a tentative release of March with a third later next year, providing WW3 doesn't start before then.

Diziet Sma likes this.