What are you enjoying on TV right now?

Discussion in 'Film & TV' started by Blake Mason, Aug 11, 2015.

?

Addicted to TV?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Paritially

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not addicted, just an enthusiast

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. I WATCH TV - that is all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I can take TV or leave it

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  6. I don't watch anything on TV

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I have cut myself off from society and only saw this survey as it was brought to me by snails

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. TomTB

TomTB Administrator Staff Member

I'm up to speed with Walking Dead, and now started watching Vikings, which is absolutely amazing.

I really have no idea what the plan is for Walking Dead, but I think I'm about ready for it all to draw to a close. I'm looking forward to the remaining episodes in the current season (a couple weeks to wait), but certain elements are getting a bit monotonous.

Elvira likes this.
  2. Gary Burley

Gary Burley Full Member

i just finished watching The Kettering Incident, series 1. its a weird science, aliens, outbreak and virus series set in New Zealand. its excellent and strange too

3. Jack Brewhouse

Jack Brewhouse Well-Known Member

My partner loves Walking Dead but it's a plodding show and I'm pretty much done with it. I wish it would just stop now. There was one series of the whole cast just plodding through the woods and it really dragged. The first half of the current series was so depressing I warned her that I just wasn't going to watch it anymore. It did pick up somewhat in the second half.
    Recently got hold of 'Iron Fist.' It was ok, a bit jumbled and the lead character was a bit of a struggle to get used to but my other-half loved it.