Star Wars VII Behind the Scenes Video

Discussion in 'Film & TV' started by Boreas, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Boreas

Boreas n log(log n) Staff Member

OK, so far I've avoided watching the Star Wars trailers that have been floating around and I've tried to limit the number of new Star Wars memes and images I'm exposed to, but I just couldn't help it and had to watch this incredible behind-the-scenes video.

For all my anxiety concerning J. J. Abrams take on the new film (esp. since I heard that George Lucas was contributing to the script - worst bloody idea ever to let Lucas anywhere near the franchise he started), it seems he's got a handle on what made the initial three movies such a success.

http://www.wired.com/2015/07/sdcc-star-wars-bts-video/?mbid=social_fb

I'm stoked.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  2. Alicia

Alicia Well-Known Member

Oh my. To watch or not to watch! I've known from the start that I'll have to see it, regardless. I don't want to know too much about the story beforehand though.

3. Boreas

Boreas n log(log n) Staff Member

I say watch it. It doesn't give away anything from the movie (I haven't watched any of the trailers either). It's more about the production. What it does highlight is that CGI is less of a priority and emphasis rightfully given to puppets, actual sets and dioramas. That's what got my hopes up!