New Profile Posts

1. Royce Sears
    Royce Sears
    "Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done."-Robert A. Heinlein
  2. TomTB
    TomTB
    The Culture. Soft like an ocean.
  3. jo zebedee
    jo zebedee
    Still no. I'll try from ipad later. ( and ty both.) In the meantime, I like sf because I like SO & sexy space pilots.
    1. Boreas likes this.
    2. Boreas
      Boreas
      Some of the best reasons right there! I like sexy space babes in bubble helmets. And explosions, big explosions.
      May 10, 2016
  4. jo zebedee
    jo zebedee
    @Boreas, @btkong - can't reply to PMs, either - I have the reply option but no way to put a message in. It's bizarre.
    1. Boreas
      Boreas
      Yeah, that is bizarre. Similar to the problems I had a week or two ago when I logged in, tried to post and couldn't. But then I could, so I didn't think much of it. I'll inform @btkong and see if there's anything else I can do.
      May 10, 2016
    2. Boreas
      Boreas
      And strange that newer members who have joined are not having trouble posting, but you are...
      May 10, 2016
    3. Boreas
      Boreas
      Check your PM and see if you can post now, Jo.
      May 10, 2016
  5. jo zebedee
    jo zebedee TomTB
    Hi Tom - I can't reply to threads half the time I sign on, via the pc - there's no option to. Any idea why it might be?
    1. TomTB
      TomTB
      How strange. I'm not sure; if it doesn't sort itself out send btkong a message, hopefully he'll be able to fix the problem.
      May 10, 2016
  6. kenubrion
    kenubrion btkong
    Hey Ben, you've been reading a lot of B. V. Larson and I'm going to read them now, but I don't know which series to start with. Or does it matter? Are the Starforce, Undying Mercenaries and Imperium series unrelated to each other so you can start anywhere? Thanks.
  7. wakarimasen
    wakarimasen
    yes. that one.
  8. Wyken Seagrave
    Wyken Seagrave
    I am looking for people to review Time Crystal volumes 1 & 2
  9. nazrul394
    nazrul394
    helpful mind
  10. Arif Islam
    Arif Islam
    Wellcome To my Profile.
  11. Sir Arthur
    Sir Arthur
    Over 40% of Americans believe all life on earth was created as it is today 6000 years ago.
  12. Scribe I Am
    Scribe I Am
    Beyond the diamond stars and crimson laces of this verse The weave streams time and space for life to spread its curse.
  13. Yasen
  14. Dom Brown
    Dom Brown
    I Am Awesome!